Generate Token for Gtbank Internet Banking via USSD Code

Guaranty Trust Bank Plc recently launched "Bank 737" for easy banking using your mobile phone. By dialing *737# USSD code on your mobile phone you can easily carry out transactions like funds transfer, check bank balance, airtime recharge and also open a new account too.

One benefit of the bank 737 is you can now get a soft token by dialing this USSD code *737*7# instead of carrying about the GTbank hardware token. All you need to do this is your mobile phone, NUBAN and last 6 digits of your GTbank Naira mastercard.

Steps on how to generate GTbank token via USSD
  • Dial *737*7# on the phone number linked to your GTBank account
  • Enter your NUBAN account number
  • Enter the last 6 digits of your GTBank debit card and you will get your token immediately.
Note: You can only dial this code from the mobile number linked to your GTbank account. The token is valid for only 60second and it will cost 10naira per token generation.

3 comments:

  1. My brother once used the code to recharge someone's line through his bank linked number.
    But is the USSD Code for all network or only Mtn?
    NetSocialBlog.Com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works on all network. It's not limited to any particular network.

      Delete
  2. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have.
    real fb page likes

    ReplyDelete

I Love To Hear From You. Feel Free To Drop Your Comments

Designed by Kaesy Nwosu