USSD Code To Check Your Mobile Number For All Networks

Checking your phone number isn’t an issue for some people, but for some of us who probably have more than 1 mobile number remembering them can be one big issue. I have fallen in situations where I will be required to provide my phone number for one or two reasons but i am not able to remember it.

In this post, i will be teaching with you how to check your mobile number on all networks in Nigeria by dialing a simple USSD code.

How To Check Your Mobile Number

1. For Airtel Nigeria

To check and know your mobile phone number on Airtel, dial *121#
Follow the onscreen instruction, Select 1, and send for My Account option.
On the next screen that comes up, select 1 and send as My Number option.
Your phone number will be displayed to you on the screen. You can write it out and save somewhere.

2. For MTN Nigeria

Dial *123# and follow onscreen process that follows. Respond with option 1, then send to select My tools option. Then select option 5 in My Tools to request My Number. This will display your phone number on the screen.

3. For GLO

Dial *135*8# and your number displays on your screen or dial 1244 to listen it.

4. For Etisalat

Simply dial *248# and your number will be displayed.

The codes above will help you successfully check your mobile number and save you from some embarrassing situations where you forget your number.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love To Hear From You. Feel Free To Drop Your Comments

Designed by Kaesy Nwosu